dramatic much? yes. but also VERY funny.
It’s my friend Whitney’s birthday tomorrow and her boyfriend Sam bought her this cake.
me: i sometimes worry about how you utilize the internet
- me: aklfjdj
- Whitney: weird
- Whitney: btw, does aklfjdj mean anything? i thought it was random keys but you use it a lot
- Whitney: do you ever work with quark?
- me: not in 8 years, you can try me I guess
- Whitney: we got files from the UK and they still use quark. they have bad teeth and use quark over there. im thinking of sending a care package containing floss and CS5.
- Whitney: did
- i love ya but the clink clink clink noise makes me agh!
- me: i have it disabled :D
- so i cannot sympathize with you
she may not loves it when i tumble her this time
- Whitney: ive had "crawling in the dark" stuck in my head alllllll morning
- me: by who
- Whitney: hoobastank (whitney hangs her head in shame)
I can’t find Whitney’s INCREDIBLY similar illustrations on the interwebs, but you should really take my word for it!
Whitney finally cracked a smile after 50 attempts.
i loves it when you tumble me!Whitney
have you seen these vagabonds?
- Whitney: pandora keeps playing paramore. i hate to say it, but i think i love them.